Services For Your Recreational Vehicles
In Pennsylvania, we are fortunate to have land and areas that support and have trails for our recreation vehicles. We can provide title, registration, and other services for ATVs, Boats, Watercrafts, Jet-skis, Seadoos, SXSs, Dirtbikes, Campers, Trailers, and more. Let us handle the paperwork so you can enjoy your time outdoors!

Off Road Vehicles
Is your ATV, Snowmobile, SXS, Dirtbike, or recreation vehicle used solely for agricultural or business purposes and is operated on private property? If your answer is no, then it is required to be registered in the state of Pennsylvania. Titles and registrations for these vehicles are issued and administered by the DCNR (Department of Conservation and Natural Resources).

As an authorized online DCNR dealer we can help process your transaction quickly for any of the following:

  • Title & Registration
  • Registration Renewals
  • Instant Plates
  • Duplicate Titles & Registration
  • Updated Name or Change of Address

ATV Registration

There are 2 different types of ATV Registration in Pennsylvania
General Registration - This allows your ATV to be operated off the owner’s or operator's private property. Owners will be provided with a registration plate, expiration sticker, and Certificate of Registration wallet card.

Limited Registration
- This is for ATVs that are used exclusively, and only, on the property of the owner. The owner is provided with a registration plate and a card. No expiration sticker will be provided as the registration does not expire.

What You Will Need?

  • Valid form of ID
  • Payment

Boat & Watercraft
All Boats and Watercrafts are handled by the PFBC (Pennsylvania Fish & Boat Commission). It is required that all powered boats and personal watercrafts be registered. We are an Authorized PFBC Agent which allows us to offer these services to you to get you out on the water as quickly as possible!

We provide the following:

  • Title & Registration
  • Registration Renewal
  • Updated Name or Change of Address
  • Duplicate Titles and Registration

A watercraft is much like a vehicle in the aspect that when you register it, you will also need to get / will get a title. If you paid in full for your boat, or if it is paid off, then you would receive your title. A financed boat title will be held by the entity that you are financing through.

Do you not have a title?
In some cases, in boats that were manufactured prior to 1997, there may have never been a title issued for your boat. In that instance, please bring in all paperwork related to the purchase of the boat so that we can order a title and issue registration.

Are you coming from another state?
If you are bringing, or buying, your boat from another state, we ask that you please call in advance to discuss the renewal procedures and title requirements as these vary by state.

When finalized, you will receive a 60-day temporary registration as your title transfer is being processed. At that point, your two year registration will be mailed to you directly from the PFBC.

What You Will Need?

  • Former Registration Card or Boat Title
  • Bill or Verification of Sale
  • Valid PA Driver's License

Please note that if you own or operate a kayak, rowboat, canoe, sailboat, raft, or inflatable boat that is not powered by battery or fuel, you do not need to register it with PFBC. Although, there is an exception to this rule if you launch the boat in any PFBC access area, lake, or any PA-managed state forest or state park.

3971 Independence Drive
Schnecksville, PA 18078



© Copyright 2024 Schnecksville Notary

Website Designed by WebLeaps